SOCUP e-zine - Summer 2020
21 August 2020
21 August 2020
Society of Underwriting Professionals
Read the latest edition of our e-zine for underwriting professionals.
Issue 2 of the Society of Underwriting Professionals' magazine is available to download now.
This issue contains the following:
- Future Solutions - Factors impacting the sector as well as influences that will affect the role of the underwriter in the future by James Moorhouse
- Plenty To Keep Underwriters Awake At Night - Challenging times for underwriters post-COVID-19
- Recovery Position - Why the insurance profession is still facing a backlash from insureds who believes they were left unsupported by Liz Booth
- Back To The Future - How the profession will change post-lockdown by Luke Holloway
- Hot Topic - How insurers have sometimes been accused of coming late to the subject of climate change by Liz Booth
- Managing The Digital Future - Examining the role of MGAs in the future of underwriting by Tim Evershed
This document is believed to be accurate but is not intended as a basis of knowledge upon which advice can be given. Neither the author (personal or corporate), Society of Underwriting Professionals or Chartered Insurance Institute, or any of the officers or employees of those organisations accept any responsibility for any loss occasioned to any person acting or refraining from action as a result of the data or opinions included in this material. Opinions expressed are those of the author or authors and not necessarily those of the Society or Chartered Insurance Institute.