SOUP e-zine - Spring 2021
05 March 2021
05 March 2021
Society of Underwriting Professionals
Read the latest edition of our e-zine for underwriting professionals.
Issue 3 of the Society of Underwriting Professionals' digital magazine is available to download now.
This issue contains the following:
- All in this together - How the profession must stay united and continue to learn by Paul Harris
- Choice words - The future impact on business interruption policies for underwriters by Liz Booth
- New beginnings - How the renewal process went for underwriters as COVID-19 restrictions continue by Sam Barrett
- Processing the future - The key opportunities and challenges posed to underwriting by technology and automation by Matt Hall
- Do you know what you are insuring? - Why the insurance sector needs to realise the extent of modern slavery by Liz Booth
This document is believed to be accurate but is not intended as a basis of knowledge upon which advice can be given. Neither the author (personal or corporate), Society of Underwriting Professionals or Chartered Insurance Institute, or any of the officers or employees of those organisations accept any responsibility for any loss occasioned to any person acting or refraining from action as a result of the data or opinions included in this material. Opinions expressed are those of the author or authors and not necessarily those of the Society or Chartered Insurance Institute.