SOCUP e-zine - Spring 2020
16 March 2020
16 March 2020
Society of Underwriting Professionals
Read the latest edition of our e-zine for underwriting professionals.
The first issue of the Society of Underwriting Professionals' magazine is available to download now.
This issue contains the following:
- Future Learning - Looking ahead to the knowledge and skills which the Society aims to provide members by James Moorhouse
- From The Top - A golden opportunity for D&O cover by Liz Booth
- Changing Fortunes - The crucial role of the Society of Underwriting Professionals at a historic time for the underwriting market by Philip Williams
- Taking Advantage - Adapting and improving skills by Matthew Hall
- Developing The Green Agenda - Whether increasing pressure on corporations to become more sustainable means a greater demand for insurance by Liz Booth
- Defence Strategy - The impact of silent cyber and how the underwriting sector is responding by Tim Evershed
This document is believed to be accurate but is not intended as a basis of knowledge upon which advice can be given. Neither the author (personal or corporate), Society of Claims Professionals or Chartered Insurance Institute, or any of the officers or employees of those organisations accept any responsibility for any loss occasioned to any person acting or refraining from action as a result of the data or opinions included in this material. Opinions expressed are those of the author or authors and not necessarily those of the Society or Chartered Insurance Institute.